- Chrissie’s life journey so far.
- How life has changed since transitioning from professional sport (physical, mental and practical challenges).
- Chrissie’s identity, core values and beliefs (her 'why' and her purpose).
- The physical, psychological and practical advantages of eating well.
- Developing new healthy eating habits - set the bar low, not high!
- The power of self-exploration, self-empowerment and curiosity when it comes to developing and sustaining healthy eating habits.
- Healthy, positive nutritional behaviours and habits is all about…
- How to reframe situations when your nutrition behaviours don’t align with your core values and identity.
- The mindset and philosophies that have helped Chrissie overcome life’s various challenges.
- The benefits of ‘mindful eating’ when trying to develop new healthy eating habits (+ practical tips).
- Nutrition planning and adapting to new situations.
- The social element to food (importance and benefits)
- Chrissie’s non-negotiable nutrition habits and behaviours.
- The power of ‘learning by doing’.
- Creating a positive, healthy food environment and leading by example.
Photo credit: Rich Cruise.
- Chrissie’s best advice for any young person who’s looking to unlock their full potential through the power of food.